Honor Those Who Have Sacrificed For Us
Carry The Load asks Americans to simply do something in the month of May, and over Memorial Day weekend, to honor those who have sacrificed for us. This year we ask that you join us as one Community in support of the sacrifices our military, veterans, first responders and their families make daily.
- Follow the interactive map as the relay travels 15,500 miles
- Click on a flag in the map to learn about the heroes of the day
- Do one thing each day to honor a hero—i.e. walking, cycling, teaching your child a patriotic lesson, flying a flag, or any other activity that is meaningful to you
- Join virtual rallies on YouTube
- Register to start a team and fundraise